Baseline Essentials Panel
Taking the steps to achieve overall health and a better quality of life. This panel of laboratory tests is useful in testing a wide scope of organ and body system functions
Baseline Essential Panel test for a wide scope of organ and body system functions including:
• Circulatory System
• Thyroid function
- Lipid Panel – Measures cholesterol levels and triglycerides
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) – A combination of 14 health tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential Test
- Routine Comprehensive Urinalysis With Microscopic Examination on Positives
- Thyroid Panel with TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
Why these Tests ?
This test is perfect for individuals who want to know where they stand on important health markers and who wish to establish their baseline levels for monitoring over time to screen for, diagnose, or monitor any one of a variety of diseases and situation that affect blood cells, such as anemia, inflammation, infection, bleeding disorder or cancer.
Turnaround Time: for Baseline Essentials Panel is usually 1 business day.
Fasting: 9-12 hours, water only, before blood drawn.