Advance Testosterone panel
Our Advance Testosterone panel is used to evaluate important levels within the blood that can be affected during testosterone replacement therapy or when receiving testosterone injections or boosters. Levels of testosterone have been shown to decrease in males around the age of 40. Low testosterone levels in men can include fatigue, loss of libido and muscle mass, difficulty sleeping and weight gain. Taking the steps to achieve a more active and healthy lifestyle. This test evaluates important levels within the blood that can be affected during replacement therapy, injections, or boosters.
Blood panel tests:
- Testosterone Free and Total Test
- Estradiol – Ultrasensitive Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential & Platelets
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin– Made by the liver, SHBG is a protein that binds tightly to three sex hormones found both in men and women
- Albumin – Blood count/ liver function
Why Test for Low Testosterone?
This test will arm you with insight when it comes to abnormal levels of testosterone. Diagnosing erectile dysfunction, infertility, virilization, or polycystic ovary syndrome are reasons this could be performed
• Males, its plays a role for physical characteristics, to help diagnose the cause of erectile dysfunction or the inability of your partner to get pregnant (infertility).
• Females, to help diagnose the cause of masculine physical features (virilization), infertility, or polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Children, to help determine the cause of genitals that are not clearly male or female (ambiguous genitalia) or delayed or early puberty.
Fasting: not needed