Physician / Healthcare Provider Services Overview
How to collect the urine and send in a specimen?
- Our Biostat Labs Reference Guide provides detailed instructions on collection and shipping guidelines, which is available with your new account supplies. Additionally, you can receive instructions and service support through our toll-free number or field of representative.
How long do I have to wait for results?
- Usually 24 hours for negatives and 48-72 hours for positives. All positives undergo a confirmation process so that you receive accurate results.
What methodology does Biostat Labs use for initial screening?
- Biostat Labs screens urine specimens by enzyme immunoassay (EIA). Note that the initial screening process does not measure the specific amount of drug present in urine samples. It provides either a positive or negative qualitative result.
What testing methodology does Biostat Labs use for confirmations?
- Biostat uses state-of-the-art triple quadrupole liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) for confirmations. .
- As a health and wellness services provider, we believe a large, expert skill set is our primary offering to clients. With our strength in fundamental computer science and software technologies, we pride our ability to move from technology to technology with minimal start-up time.
Cross Country Logistics
- Biostat has the caliber of safely transporting specimens across the country.